If You're New to this Blog...

It's been a wild ride since we left Jerusalem. If you're new here, I'd recommend starting at the beginning with the First Post. Otherwise, new posts are below.

Friday, April 14, 2017

I Hope that Ball Knows Where It's Going

...because we've been walking for a looong time. Overall, we’re traveling east, but there’s a lot of variation and even some looping around. It’s now been four years since we left Nahom, but I’ll bet if I were to straight line walk back to Nahom, I could do it in a few weeks.

Granted, we don’t travel everyday. As I explained before, the amount of labor required to survive is super high. Which means when we’re traveling, we don’t have time to get food. So we camp for long periods of time, and try to build up stores of food, then follow the ball a few more days until the food starts to run low. Then repeat.

Oh and I just realized, I’m so lame, I forgot to mention that I had another kid about a year ago. Her name is Naomi, and she’s growing and doing well out here. I didn’t mention it in my last post because…well, I dunno. Things are just really busy.

Everyone is doing pretty well. We’ve been lucky, all the pregnancies have gone smoothly along with the deliveries. The kids have been healthy. We haven’t had anyone get really sick since Ishmael passed. So I guess God's promises are being fulfilled.

Honestly, I don’t know when I’ll update this again. I think once we finally get where we’re going, it’ll be easier for me to update. Also, there hasn’t been a ton of drama, so not much interesting anyway. Hopefully we’ll get to this promised land soon. I’ll let you know when we get there, or if any drama happens along the way. Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment