If You're New to this Blog...

It's been a wild ride since we left Jerusalem. If you're new here, I'd recommend starting at the beginning with the First Post. Otherwise, new posts are below.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

First Post!

Hey everyone, I’m starting my own blog. I’ve gone on two minor trading trips with Dad and Laman (my older brother) recently. In a couple months, I’ll be traveling with them all the way to Egypt to learn the trade business there. I figured I’d start this blog for those who haven’t had the opportunity to see this kind of travel.

I’ll be chronicling how we get ready for a caravan trip, what we take with us, and I’ll include lots of stories and pics from Egypt (hopefully said stories will include some Egyptian girls too). I’m thinking that in addition to getting into the trade business myself, I can help others using what I learn and share on this blog. Also, please send this blog to any friends you have that might be interested in getting to this industry.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to your comments in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment