If You're New to this Blog...

It's been a wild ride since we left Jerusalem. If you're new here, I'd recommend starting at the beginning with the First Post. Otherwise, new posts are below.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Follow Your Dreams, Eh?

Hey everyone, how’s it going? Nothing big? Well, I have news. We’re leaving, but not for the next leg of the caravan. We’re getting out of dodge. Or at least, that’s what Dad says. He said he had a dream where God told him that people were planning to kill him, and that we all need to head to the wilderness.

The realtor admitted the location is sub par, but at least we won't be crowded by neighbors.

And the thing is I kind of believe him (maybe not the dream, but definitely the fact that he’s made some enemies). A couple buddies were telling me their parents are concerned about Dad. One of them even called him a wolf in sheep’s clothing because of the way he twists the scriptures to condemn our religion. I don’t know why Dad insists on pursuing this path, but he’s apparently not so crazy (yet) that he can't sense when he’s making enemies and causing contention. I think most of us would prefer to live our religion in peace.

Anyway, hopefully this’ll blow over and Dad will realize dreams just happen. I have some crazy dreams, and I’d be even crazier for trying to live my life according to them. I’ll be praying for dad. If you read this blog, please join me. I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment