If You're New to this Blog...

It's been a wild ride since we left Jerusalem. If you're new here, I'd recommend starting at the beginning with the First Post. Otherwise, new posts are below.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Huntin', Gatherin', Ballin'

Sorry it’s been so long between posts again. I really just don’t feel like I have much to post. Ever since God put me in my place, I’ve just been trying to go along with things. Sometimes Nephi will say things that push my buttons, but I just calm down and remind myself that’s just how he is. Avoiding drama leaves me with no real juicy conversations to post.

Finding enough food and water every day is a lot of work, but it doesn’t make for particularly interesting writing either. So I don’t feel like I have much to write about. Then I thought, well, maybe I’ll at least share a picture. The picture below is looking back over a canyon we just traveled through. The family is to the bottom right, just outside the frame. I climbed up to the top so I could look beyond our current location and check out where we’re headed.

So not exactly what I’d call fertile, but not completely barren either. It’s tough living, but we’re living, and I think we have God to thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment