If You're New to this Blog...

It's been a wild ride since we left Jerusalem. If you're new here, I'd recommend starting at the beginning with the First Post. Otherwise, new posts are below.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Betrayed

As bothered as I was at the end of my last post, I’m more annoyed today. This morning, Dad called in Laman’s kids to his tent for some parting words. Then he called in mine. I listened in to what he was saying (since they’re my kids, I have a right to know what he’s telling them). He basically told them that they’re great, but they have rotten parents who are going to bring cursings down on them. He then said he’d bless them anyway so their curse would land on my head. Yeah, he undermined me in the worst way directly to my own children.

Again, thanks Dad.

Really gonna miss ya.

What dad brings upon our family
What I bring upon our family

I don’t know how else to address this topic because I’ve covered this sooo many times already. I’ve worked my butt off trying to keep this family alive while accommodating Dad, Nephi, and their whims. They cast their opinions as unassailable truths and refuse to see any legitimacy in the viewpoints of others. Then, anyone who disagrees with them is so evil that they’ll seek to turn that person’s children against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment